- Finite size scaling for homogeneous pinning models
Latin American Journal of Probability and Mathematical Statistics No. 6, 163-177 (2009)
- Scaling limits of a heavy tailed Markov renewal process
Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré Vol. 49, No. 2 (2013), 483-505.
- Lévy multiplicative chaos and star scale invariant random measures
(with R. Rhodes and
Annals of Probability , Vol. 42 (2014), No. 2, 689-724 . [journal] [arxiv]
- A comparison between different cycle decompositions for Metropolis dynamics (with
and F. Nardi)
Markov Processes and Related Fields, to appear. [arxiv]
- Conditioned, quasi-stationary, restricted measures and metastability
(with R. Fernandez, F. Manzo,
F. Nardi and
The Annals of
Applied Probability, to appear [journal] [arxiv]
- The scaling limits of the non critical strip wetting model
Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Vol. 125, No. 8 (2015), 3075-3103.
- Metastability for general dynamics with rare transitions:
escape time and critical configurations
and F. Nardi)
"Journal of Statistical Physics", 161, Issue 2 (2015), 365-403.
- Convergence to equilibrium for a directed (1+d)-dimensional polymer
(with P. Caputo)
"Annales de l'Institut Blaise Pascal" to appear, 2015
- Disorder relevance without Harris Criterion: the case of pinning model with \gga
(with H. Lacoin)
"Electronic journal of probability", Volume 22 (2017), no. 50, 26 pp.
- Hierarchical pinning model: strong disorder irrelevance in the b=s case