American University of Beirut, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Stationary probability measures on projective spaces for block-Lyapunov dominated systems, with C. Sert, preprint, arXiv:2202.08014
- Random walks on hyperbolic spaces: second order expansion of the rate function at the drift, with P. Mathieu, C. Sert, preprint, arXiv:2112.14724
- Concentration inequalities for random walks on hyperbolic spaces, with C.Sert, to appear in Probab. Theory Related Fields, arXiv:2101.08222
- Law of large numbers for the spectral radius of random matrix products, with C. Sert, Amer. J. Math. Vol. 143, No 3, (2021), 995–1010.
- The central limit for eigenvalues, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 149 (2021), no. 2, 859–873.
- Matrix Poincaré inequalities and concentration, with M. Banna, P. Youssef, Adv. Math. 371 (2020), 107251, 33 pp.
- Random matrix products when the top Lyapunov exponent is simple, with Y. Guivarc’h, J. Eur. Math. Soc., 22(7):2135–2182, 2020.
- Transience of algebraic varieties in linear groups and application to generic Zariski density, Ann. Inst. Fourier (Grenoble). 63 (2013). no. 5. 2049-2080.
- Comptage probabiliste sur la frontière de Furstenberg, Enseign. Math., 43, 171-198, 2013 (arXiv).
- Random subgroups of linear groups are free, Duke Math. J. 160(1):117–173, 2011.